Aug 13, 2010

Harvest Time

August...what a month!  It's just such a crazy, busy time...but one that we love.  All of Brent's hard work and effort come to fruition.  Not only does he continue irrigating and caring for crops that are still growing, but is busy harvesting sweet corn and grain.  I've never taken many photos of the grain harvest, but we wanted to create a little book for Bailey to take on his mission showing what his home and life in Utah are like.  I got to thinking that I really should document more of just our normal day-to-day life...it seems like I always try to wait for the "special" or "outstanding" things.  But, you know, I'd LOVE to have stories and photos from my dad's everyday life now that he's passed away...maybe everyday life should be more memorable than we sometimes think...maybe it's really more "special" and more "outstanding" than we believe it is.
                           





No comments:

Post a Comment